Facing Any Of These 34 Very Common Dog Behavioral Issues?
If so you are not the only one. This is a very frequent problem that dog owners face everywhere. After all, Just like us humans, dogs have personality quirks or undesired behavior to unpleasing situations.
Among other issues, it may be irritating to you when your dog becomes over-excited, cracking up, needing focus, or stressed when it really matters? The bright side, again, is that you are not alone! And there’s a simple approach which is not more training! No, it is not the quantity that is important to bear fruits, but the quality of the result that is important.
If you recognize one or more of the items in the list below concerning your dog’s unwanted behavior, don’t worry, you are at the right place and we are here to help you get the proper information to resolve the unwanted behavior permanently using only gentle, fun methods
No matter if your dog is only 8 weeks old or a fully grown adult, there’s never been a more important time to begin discovering how you can regulate their emotions and end up being a well-behaved family member.
Do you recognize any of the issues you are facing regularly with your own dog when you read through the following list? (Titles with a link will take you to the article for a more thorough discussion on the subject)
- 01. Pulling on The Leash
- 02. Jumping On You or Other People
- 03. Not Coming When Called (Recall)
- 04. Toilet Training Issues
- 05. Mouthing and Biting Issues
- 06. Crying When Left All Alone
- 07. Not Responding To Your Commands
- 08. Digging Issues
- 09. Chewing Issues
- 10. Problems With Stealing
- 11. Separation Anxiety Issues
- 12. Aggression Towards Other Dogs
- 13. Aggression Towards Your Other Dogs
- 14. Aggression Towards Strangers
- 15. Aggression Towards You
- 16. Aggression Towards Other Objects
- 17. Aggression Towards Other Animal
- 18. Barking At The Front Door
- 19. Barking While You’re On Walks
- 20. Barking While In Your Car
- 21. Barking Around Your Property
- 22. Barking When Home Alone
- 23. Issues With Hyperactivity
- 24. Excessive Licking or Chewing
- 25. Attention Seeking and Following
- 26. Issues With Tail Chasing
- 27. Jumping Up On Your Furniture
- 28. A Fear of Objects
- 29. A Fear of Other People or Dogs
- 30. Issues With Running Away
- 31. Fear of Loud Sounds (Fireworks etc.)
- 32. Issues With Submissive Urination
- 33. Unique and Unexplained Obsessions
- 34. Eating Poop (Coprophagia)
Expert dog-trainer Doggy Dan explains a very time-proven solution that he has been teaching dog owners all over the world for years through conferences, his online video training website among others. “The solution to the various issues is founded on 5 emotion control activities that establish doggy life skills, like effective ways to stay calm, focussed, and exactly how to listen to you and make the most suitable choices, even when they’re fully distracted. These particular 5 games, or golden rules as they are often pertained to, will provide you the basis to defeat any dog or puppy behavioral issues and set you up for success throughout.”
Obviously, if you have the perfect puppy currently, then congratulations for by putting these emotional control routines in effect earlier, you’ll prevent drama from occurring later on.
If this not the case for you and your doggy, then there definitely is no time like now to get started … since these issues do not self-correct over time, they worsen … as your dog becomes a lot more set in his ways.
And for all the folks that are having dog behavioral issues, that’s why Doggy Dan, the online dog trainer, wish to show you precisely the best ways to train your dog the simple way! If you are searching for a simple, long-term solution to any dog behavioral issues as listed above, this is the most reliable help you will find. All it takes is a few minutes daily, and your dog will be well on his way to emerging as calm and well behaved.
Come and have a look today…